First Day Of school
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Hello!!! Now school has reopened! i get to see my friends ,my teachers and everything again! My first day of school was really good I get to see new friends and new teachers. I was really nervous to see who was our form teacher and it is.......... Miss Angela Lee! She is teaching most of my subjects! I like all of my teachers!
Since its a new school year, I would like to achieve good compliments from teachers, score well for exams and do well in both my CCAs. I hope my teachers will not be soooo fierce with us especially my chinese teacher she keeps shouting at 5.8 people so loud! I must be a good girl to avoid being scolded!
Being a good netizen is a good way of showing cyber manners. How can I be a good Netizen you ask? Well I won't spam other's blog or anything else and most importantly no cyber bullying! I could say good things about people's blog or something else.
