SMILE ت <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6527542658692991157?origin\x3dhttp://gladysong27.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.gladysong27.blogspot.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.gladysong27.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Learning journey
Friday, February 27, 2009


BFFs...

Dear cousin, 
   On the 25th of February I went to Old Ford Factory and Bukit Chandu. I'll talk about Old Ford factory first. The journey there was long. I sit with Valerie on the bus. She is my partner. Old Ford factory used to be a head quarters of the Japanese occupation. That is the place where the British surrendered to the Japanese. When we arrived, we were welcomed by a tour guide named Mr Lau. Then he brought us to the theatre to watch a short show and to know more about World War 2. The show is so disgusting! The Japanese was so cruel. They throw the babies in the air and use a knife to kill it. The baby is so innocent yet it was killed by a evil person. After the show ended,  we were taken to the exhibition to see pictures and things that were used during the world war 2. I saw many interesting things. The most interesting thing I saw is the room that was used when the british surrendered to the japs. Everything is exactly the same. There were many other interesting things like statues of Yamashita, wedding gowns made of mosquito net and so many more. Old Ford Factory has a lot of unforgettable memories.
    Next we went to Bukit Chandu. It was located right on top of the hill. I wonder how the japanese and the malay regiment fought there. It must be real tiring. Then we went into a museum. Its something like a bungalow. First we went into a room, then a tour guide told us more about the fight between the japanese and the malay regiment. I found out that between the two uniforms, the japanese uniform is much better to fight with. Its because it is long sleeved thus it can protect the skin. Then after he talked finish, we went to watch another short show. It showed us what happened during the fight at bukit chandu. Lieutenant Adnan Saidi fought fiercely during the battle. He and his soldiers fought to the end till they died. So sad. : (
That's all about my trip. See ya. 
     



writtern @11:37 PM