Passion for learning
Saturday, February 14, 2009
This month February is the month of passion for learning. Passion for learning is very important because without it we won't have the right attitude to learn.
To me, I have a passion for gymnastics. I have a passion for gymnastics because I love doing gym. I started doing gym since I was P3 and started loving it ever since. It is a very enjoyable sports as I see other gymnasts performing on TV, I very much wanted to be like them. With more passion in me, I know I can do it. Now I learn gym in school and outside school. With this sport I can keep healthy and stay healthy. I am now more confident in performing on stage or any where else.
My cousin has a passion for reading and everyone I know has a passion for something, so what is your passion???

