SMILE ت <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6527542658692991157?origin\x3dhttp://gladysong27.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.gladysong27.blogspot.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.gladysong27.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Reading
Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello everyone! Talking about reading, my favourite books are roald dahl books. The stories he write are so interesting. So far I've only read Mathilda and charlie and the chocolate factory. I love to read everyday, we have silent reading in the morning. During that period of time, its one of my favourite time of the day cos I love reading! Other books I like to read is Diary of a wimpy kid and many other books. Reading is very good as it can help you score marks. So do you love reading?

writtern @12:18 AM