SMILE ت <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6527542658692991157?origin\x3dhttp://gladysong27.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.gladysong27.blogspot.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.gladysong27.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


P5 camp!!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi everyone! I'm going to share wif you my experiences in the P5 camp. Day 1.... In school, we were arranged into groups. Altogether there are 16 groups. I am in group 13. When we're doing things and traveling around, Group 13 and 14 is always together. After we were sort into groups, we met our instructors. My intructor is Instructor Elaine. Then we made our way to the Labrador Aventure Centre. When we reached there, we went to see our dometries. When we put our bags and settled down, we went to the hall and got ready to go to Sentosa! Before that we ate lunch first.  At Sentosa we played Amusing race. I'm not sure whether my group completed all the 10 tasks. :( Then I played a game called Tug-of-war in the sea. It was really fun! When we went back we were all exhausted. The instructors let us take a shower then we went to eat. The food there wasn't really nice but its still edible. After dinner we went to the hall and played a game called kidnapped. Then we went to sleep. Day 2.... We ate breakfast and went to do the days activities. I did the CRC. It was very scary. Then later at night we had our CAMPFIRE!!! It was the one of all! All 16 groups performed really well especially Group 1. I like to see the instructors dance. Suddenly it rained.... we all went to the hall to continue the campfire. Then we went to sleep. Day 3.... Yay! can go home! But before we went back to school, we had to clean  the hall, then they announce which group won then we can go home. By the way group 1 won. :( So that's all for now! 

writtern @10:25 PM